Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Meet-up Turnout

WELL......

only me (lemon3) and my tagalong showed up, so it was quite awkward.

We did NOT:
  • sit on santa's lap [me=no courage when us=only 2]
  • surpise rape random people [it wasn't on the to do list, but I figured you guys would]
  • shout "What happened to my pants?!" [you guys obviously weren't there]
  • show up on time [we got there about 11:30ish]
  • etc.
We DID:
  • christmas shop [didn't want to]
  • have a picnic with table cloth and barbie and kitten lunch boxes at the dairy queen
  • ride on herberger's shopping carts
  • abuse tagalong's video camera [no pics/vids because the stupid thing isn't compatable with anything! ):|   ]
  • sing, lots of sing
  • flash mob in the arcade with no music [oh yes]
  • observe a wig stand while wearing world's worst wig [i thought the lady was going to criticize my wig choice]
  • weird people out
  • wonder why the heck Poland and Germany were hanging out together....

needless to say, more people need to read this blog and participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment